Our breakdown policies are inexpensive but not restrictive and are operated through RAC Rescue. Please read on for the full scope of cover…
One of the simplest and most valuable forms of insurance these days is vehicle
You may already be covered. But what would really happen if you did break down? How long would you have to wait by the roadside before a patrol reached you? And when they did, how confident could you be that they’d get you going again?
That’s why I’m delighted to offer you what I think must be the best car breakdown recovery service in the UK. I’m talking, of course, about the RAC.
Why are they the best? Consider the facts:
- The RAC has more patrols per member than any other breakdown service.
- They confidently deal with 4.5 million breakdown calls every year.
- The RAC has a remarkably high roadside fixing rate of 80% when called to a vehicle*.
- They’re the breakdown service chosen by 4,000 leading organisations in the UK, including the National Blood Service and many ambulance services.
- Membership covers you for more than breakdowns – such as flat batteries, running out of petrol and locking your keys in the car.